How to choose an angle grinder?
The greater the power, the greater the torque, but when choosing an angle grinder, the greater the power, the better. You need to choose according to your actual situation. If it is for daily household use, it is best to grind the general metal or stone surface below 600W. Will suffice;
If you are cutting some rough metal surfaces, it is recommended to choose 700W;
If it is used for heavy industry, such as cutting metal, stone carving, etc., it is recommended to use more than 800W.
In fact, motors are mainly divided into brushless motors and brushed motors. Brushless motors have higher output efficiency than brushed clicks, do not need to change carbon frequently, and have a longer service life. It is recommended to choose brushless motors.
3. Heat dissipation
The angle grinder will generate heat when working. If the working time is too long and the heat generated by the angle grinder is too large, it is recommended to let the machine rest for a while. When purchasing an angle grinder, it is also best to choose a machine with good heat dissipation.
Precautions for using angle grinder
1. First of all, when using it, it is best to wear protective goggles.
2. After turning on the switch, it is necessary to wait until the grinding wheel rotates stably before it can work, and then start to work after it is stable.
3. The cutting place should not face people, so as not to accidentally injure others.
4. The working time of the angle grinder should not be too long at a time, and you need to take a break every once in a while.
5. It is not allowed to directly hold relatively small things with your hands for cutting, as it will cause accidental injury.
How should the angle grinder be maintained?
1. First of all, you need to check whether the power cord is safe and firm, whether the plug is loose, whether the screws of the angle grinder are tightened, and whether it is flexible to use.
2. Add lubricant in time to avoid jamming during use.
3. Check whether the air outlet and air inlet of the angle grinder are blocked, and clean the dust and other stains inside the angle grinder.
4. Frequently check whether the angle grinder is excessively worn, and the brushes need to be replaced in time.