What is the labeling machine made of?
1. Unwinding wheel. It is a passive wheel for placing roll labels. Usually equipped with a friction braking device with adjustable friction, the purpose is to control the speed and tension of the reel and keep the paper feeding smoothly.
2. Buffer wheel. The work is connected with the spring. Can swing back and forth. The purpose is to absorb the tension of the roll material when the device is started, keep the material in contact with each roller, and prevent the material from breaking.
3. Guide roller. Composed of upper and lower parts, it plays the role of guiding and positioning the roll material.
4. Driving roller. It consists of a set of active friction wheels. Usually one is a rubber roller and the other is a metal roller, and the backing paper passes between them. The function is to drive the roll material to realize normal labeling.
5. Rewinding wheel. It is a driving wheel with a friction transmission device, and its function is to rewind the bottom paper after labeling. The rotation of the paper receiving wheel and the paper handling of the drive wheel do not interfere with each other, and the friction device is adjusted in the synchronous transmission.
6. Peel off the board. There is an angle (generally less than 30°) away from the end of the board. The purpose is to make the label easy to release when the backing paper passes through the peeling board to change its direction.
7. Labeling roller. Evenly and flatly apply the labels that have been separated from the backing paper to the items to be pasted. This is the part of the labeling machine. Wheels, plates, and kuns constitute a labeling machine. It can help you label well without any manpower. It is really a good thing that saves time and effort!