Before entering the field for maintenance, it is necessary to clean the debris in the seeding box and the grass and soil on the trencher to ensure good condition. Lubricating oil should be added to the transmission and rotating parts of the tractor and seeder according to the instructions, especially before each operation, attention should be paid to the lubrication and tension of the transmission chain and the tightening of the bolts on the seeder.
The 2-frame cannot tilt. After the seeder is connected to the tractor, it must not tilt. When working, the frame should be in a horizontal state before and after.
3. Make various adjustments according to the instructions and agronomic requirements, adjust the sowing amount, the spacing of the trencher, and the depth of the trenching and soil compaction wheel appropriately.
4. Pay attention to adding seeds to the seed box to ensure that there are no small, pitted, or miscellaneous seeds, in order to ensure the effectiveness of the seeds; Secondly, the amount of seed added to the seed box should be at least enough to cover the entrance of the seeding box to ensure smooth seeding.
To ensure the quality of sowing, it is necessary to adhere to a trial sowing of 20 meters and observe the working condition of the seeder before conducting large-scale sowing. Please invite agricultural technicians, local farmers, and others to conduct testing and consultation to confirm compliance with local agricultural requirements before conducting large-scale planting.
6. Pay attention to the constant speed and straight line driving of agricultural machinery. The operator should choose the operating route to ensure convenient seeding and mechanical entry and exit. When sowing, pay attention to the constant speed and straight line driving, and do not stop midway to avoid replaying or missing sowing; To prevent clogging of the trencher, the lifting and lowering of the seeder should be operated while moving, and the seeder should be lifted when reversing or turning.
7. First sow the land, first sow the land horizontally to avoid rolling the land hard and causing the sowing depth to be too shallow.
8. Regularly observe the operation of the seeder, trencher, cover, and transmission mechanism during sowing. If blockage, clay, entanglement, or loose seed coverage occurs, it should be promptly eliminated. Adjustments, repairs, lubrication, or cleaning of entangled grass must be carried out after parking.
9. When the seeder is working, it is strictly prohibited to reverse or turn sharply. The lifting or lowering of the seeder should be carried out slowly to avoid damage to the machinery.
10. During seed box operation, the seeds in the seed box should not be less than 1/5 of the capacity of the seed box; When transporting or transferring land, the seed box must not contain seeds or other heavy objects.
If you have any other questions, please contact us